Pub Rants

A Very Nice Literary Agent Indulges in Polite Rants About Queries, Writers, and the Publishing Industry

Bologna Chilren’s Book Fair Pics

I have a lot of pics I’d love to upload to blogger but I’m thinking they might be having trouble with the site as pics are taking forever to upload and then not showing up on the page.

This will have to wait for another day…

9 Responses

1. Andrea Cremer said:

It’s not just you. I’m having terrible trouble getting Blogger to upload pics. Not sure what the problem is. Can’t wait to see Bologna photos when the site starts working again 🙂

2. Sommer Leigh said:

I found that if you go to the Blogger-in-Draft ( new/beta version of Blogger the pictures are uploading without a problem. I’m also not having a problem if I upload them into my account first and then post them that way.

3. Eileen Wiedbrauk said:

Oh good! I thought blogger had “banned” one of my photos … it’s not scandalous, honestly, just potentially annoying for Blogger … though now I almost wish it was scandalous!

4. mary said:

Jealous, and curious, and vicariously living through you for the past couple weeks. Looking forward to the pics!

5. nova said:

I am puzzled about this agent thing. I self published. I know, the birthmark of a failure. Yet I am selling lots of books on Amazon. How much is a lot? Enough to stay around 15,000 to 20,000 in the Fiction ranking.

Yet I can’t get an agent! I can’t even get one to read a partial. This despite 18 of 20 five star reviews?

Where is the love?

6. CindyLou Foster said:

I’d be interested to know, there’s a lot of talk these days about the creation of a New Adult category. Do our European counterparts see this trend as well?

Denver Skyline Photo © Nathan Forget [Creative Commons] | Site built by Todd Jackson