Nelson Literary Agency partners with film co-agents at United Talent Agency, Creative Artists Agency, ICM Partners, Gersh Agency, APA Talent & Literary Agency, Intellectual Property Group, Lynn Pleshette Agency, and Hotchkiss & Associates just to name a few.
For inquiries about the film/tv option status for any NLA property, simply contact Kristin Nelson at email@example.com.
- TV Rights to New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author Jana DeLeon’s MISS FORTUNE 8-book Mystery Series, beginning with LOUISIANA LONGSHOT, to Chris Parnell at Sony Pictures Television for development in early 2017.
- As announced in Variety, FILM/TV Rights to New York Times bestselling author Hugh Howey’s BEACON 23 to producer Brian Unkless and studio head Jeff Robinov at Studio 8 (Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk) for development in fall 2016. Josh Friedman to write and executive produce.
- As announced by Deadline Hollywood, TV Rights to Rhiannon Thomas’s debut young adult novel A WICKED THING to Freeform with producers Tom Lynch Company and Brillstein Entertainment Partners developing, screenwriters Adam Lash & Cori Uchida (Heroes Reborn, Helix) attached to adapt.
- As announced on Variety.com, TV Rights to Kim Reid’s memoir NO PLACE SAFE, a look at how her childhood was shaped by the search for a serial killer to Oscar-winning producer John Ridley (12 Years A Slave) and Michael McDonald for ABC Signature Studios.
- As announced in The Hollywood Reporter, TV rights to New York Times bestselling author Hugh Howey's SAND, set up with Imperative Entertainment, Bradley Thomas, Zak Madison, and Tim Kring producing (Crossing Jordan, Heroes, Daybreak). .
- As announced in The Hollywood Reporter, film Rights to New York Times bestselling author Marie Lu’s THE YOUNG ELITES series, set up with Daria Cercek at 20th Century Fox Studios with Marty Bowen, Wyck Godfrey, and Isaac Klausner of Temple Hill Productions (Twilight Saga, Fault In Our Stars) producing.
- New York Times bestselling author Hugh Howey’s WOOL trilogy. Sold in a bidding war, 20th Century Fox Studios purchased the rights to the series with Ridley Scott of Scott Free and Steve Zallian of Film Rites producing and Nicole Perlman (Guardians of the Galaxy) adapting.
- Film rights to New York Times bestselling author Ally Carter's GALLAGHER GIRLS series to Paramount Studios with Tonya Lewis Lee and Nikki Silver of ToniK Productions producing (The Giver and The Watsons Go To Birmingham). The Hollywood Reporter,
- As announced by Deadline Hollywood, New York Times Bestselling author Ally Carter’s HEIST SOCIETY: Lionsgate purchased the film rights to the series with Hilary Seitz (Insomnia) adapting and Elizabeth Banks and Max Handelman (Pitch Perfect) producing.
- BIRD BOX by Josh Malerman. Set up at Universal Studios with Andy Muschietti (Mama) attached to direct, Eric Heisserer adapting and Scott Stuber producing.