NLA in the News
- Amazon names The Blonde Identity as a top 20 best romance book of 2023.
- An amazing feat for a sequel, Richard Chizmar's Becoming the Boogeyman is an instant NYT bestseller.
- Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt hits the million copies sold milestone in North America.
- Ed Schlesinger at Gallery, in an exclusive submission, bought Widow's Point: The Complete Haunting by Richard Chizmar and W.H. Chizmar for publication in 2025.
- Ally Carter's The Blonde Identity hits #17 on the USA Today Bestseller list.
- Stephanie Pitts at Putnam bought North American rights for Kill Her Twice by Stacey Lee, NYT-bestselling author of The Downstairs Girl.
- Kate Prosswimmer at Margaret K. McElderry Books bought book two, A Whisper in the Walls, and book three in NYT-bestselling author Scott Reintgen's Waxways Trilogy.
- Tricia Narwani at Del Rey has bought in a two-book deal Incidents Around the House by NYT-bestselling author of Bird Box Josh Malerman.
- Regan Winter at Disney-Hyperion has bought author-illustrator Primo Gallanosa's The Pet Placement Society middle grade graphic novel series for the Melissa de la Cruz Studio.
- Anna Parsons at Aladdin has bought North American rights to the middle grade novel The Last Dragon on Mars by Scott Reintgen.
- With the release of his 10th novel, A Door In the Dark, Scott Reintgen lands on the NYT list for the very first time at #2.
- Marie Lu's Stars & Smoke is an instant NYT bestseller, landing at #6.
- Lina Chern's debut mystery, Play the Fool (Bantam, March 2023), received a starred review from Library Journal.