- literary/commercial novels that tackle timely issues, uncomfortable and complicated relationship dynamics, and leaves the reader grappling long after the last page is read (Little Fires Everywhere, Such A Fun Age)
- High concept, character-driven novels with one foot squarely in genre (ie. Wool, Bird Box, Station 11)
- Absolutely delightful and emotional engaging novels that can be read over and over again because it’s a joy to experience that world and those characters (Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand, Less, Crazy Rich Asians, The Kiss Quotient)
- Character-driven novels in the thriller, speculative or science fiction and fantasy realm that illuminate the world we live in through the lens of an imagined world. (The Fifth Season, Ancillary Justice)
- Historical novels that feature a narrative voice and story that is under-represented in history or a story never before told (Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter And Sweet, The Downstairs Girl, The Ventriloquists)
- Young adult novels that pack a serious or a delightful emotional punch delivered in a contemporary setting, #ownvoices, or in a past, future, or imagined world.
- Middle grade novels full of heart, magical worlds, girl power, boy adventure, #ownvoices, brains over brawn.
Currently closed to queries. Referrals Only.