I just closed a major film deal and I’m taking a moment to savor the fact that I closed the deal while at the office and during regular business hours.
This almost never happens.
I have closed film deals
* while in the back seat of a New York Taxi
* at a 9 p.m. at a restaurant, with me standing next to the bathrooms
* while standing on a street corner in NYC
* while standing in the front entry of a shopping center with one finger stuck in my ear so I could hear
* while in my pajamas, in bed for the night, on my mobile phone
Oh Hollywood. Today’s event might never happen again. I’d better enjoy it!